Bootmod 3 software can be purchased and installed directly at Millsys Autos. Please call us to arrange a booking.
World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted cloud based flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles!
Cloud-based solution with a web-based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your S63tu powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Stage 1 91 octane: up to 16% HP / 26% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: up to 18% HP / 28% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: up to 20% HP / 30% TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: up to 22% HP / 31% TQ
Stage 2 Racegas: up to 26% HP / 31% TQ
Stage 2 AGG (Aggressive burble) versions of maps also available.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 70+ channels concurrently with the highest throughput and sample rates available
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Ability to log any internal RAM variable values with a number of preset ones available
- Cloud-based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Custom TMAP Sensor Adjustments
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- Custom High-Pressure Fuel Pump Settings
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- DTC Deactivation
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
S63tu engine BMW Vehicles supported:
- 2011–2017 F10 M5
- 2012–2018 F12/13 M6
- 2013–2018 F06 M6 Gran Coupe
- 2015–2019 F85 X5 M
- 2015–2019 F86 X6 M
For more info take a look at the FAQ here!
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Adapter device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenient option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features.
***Direct ENET Cable connection to an iOS or Android device without having to use the BM3 WiFi Adapter. For more information please email us at email@example.com or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.